- ‘User’ refers to the natural person or legal entity that makes use of the Products and/or the Services provided by Hincha;
- ‘Beach Volley Lovers / ‘we’ refers to Sportizon NV, Radiatorenstraat 23, 1800 Vilvoorde; email address: email@example.com ; VAT: BE 0473.072.958;
- ‘Website’ refers to the Beach Volley Lovers website on the URL www.beachvolleylovers.be, or any other url leading to the same content.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small bits of information which are downloaded to the device used to visit a website. Each time that the same website is visited again, this device will be recognized.
By using cookies, information about visits and visitors will temporarily be saved by that website. Other websites may also recognize the device used through that same cookie. Per visit, various types of cookies may be used.
Cookies allow a website to customize a visit, for example by:
- Showing relevant navigation settings
- Remembering visitor preferences
- Generally improving the user experience
- Limiting the number of adverts shown
When visiting the Website, you agree by default that Hincha places cookies on your device. If you refuse, possibly you won’t be able to (properly) use certain parts of the Website. If you were to delete the cookie in question from your browser afterwards, you’ll be asked the same question upon a new visit to the Website.
- Improve the quality and features of the Website;
- Improve your browsing experience on the Website;
- Analyse the way Users use the Website and to collect statistical information.
The Website uses 3 types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookiesAnonymous cookies that allow visitors to navigate around the Website, use its features and access secure areas. The information gathered by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes. If the use of this type of cookies is not allowed by the User, various parts of the Website cannot be used.
- Analytical cookiesAnalytical cookies allow us to analyse our Website. By doing so, we know how many visitors surf to our Website, exactly where they clicked, which sections are popular, etc. This allows us to continuously improve our Website. Besides this, we use third-party cookies (like Google Analytics, or Google Tag Manager).The Information about User behaviour on our Website is gathered anonymously and transferred to and from the third party. This anonymous data is subsequently analysed on our behalf by said third party, and provided to us in the form of aggregated data.
- Functionality cookiesAnonymous cookies that the Website to remember visitor choices and preferences. Based on this information, the Website can show more relevant information to individual visitors. Examples of data gathered are country and language preferences.Not allowing the use of this type of cookies will:
- Block the use of various sections of the Website;
- Prevent Hincha from remembering your preferences to not use or be shown a specific feature.
More about cookies
Find out more about cookies via this website: www.allaboutcookies.org. A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy by the internet advertising industry can be found here: www.youronlinechoices.eu.